All-on-4® Dental Implants
A Better Life Is Possible With New Teeth in 1 Day!
Your days of living with missing teeth or ill-fitting dentures are nearly over. Get a permanent, beautiful new set of teeth with Dr. Harogiannis. You can enjoy all the foods you like. Socialize confidently again, without worrying about your smile or your teeth becoming loose.
Get a full set of teeth with the revolutionary treatment using four implants to lock down teeth, called All-on-4® dental implants.
Full mouth implants restore your ability to enjoy all foods and talk confidently. If you are missing teeth, losing teeth or living with ill-fitting dentures, you are not alone. More than 35 million Americans do not have any teeth, according to the American College of Prosthodontists.
So what’s the solution?
Many Americans choose to settle for traditional dentures. In fact, 90 percent of people missing all their teeth have dentures, according to the American College of Prosthodontics.
Traditional dentures come with a variety of inconveniences. From limiting your diet and requiring special cleaning, to slipping in your mouth and leading to wrinkles. There are a variety of ways dentures can have a negative impact on your life.
Fortunately, there’s an innovative solution for missing teeth available today that not only avoids the inconveniences of dentures, but enhances your life and can make you look years younger.
That solution is All-on-4® dental implants. It’s often called teeth in a day or full set of teeth in one day.
Benefits of All-on-4® or Teeth in a Day:
All-on-4® has a variety of benefits that immediately improve your quality of life, may not need replacing and may make you look up to 20 years younger. Once you look through these benefits, you’ll see why they’re clearly the best option for replacing all your missing teeth.
- Acts and looks like your natural teeth – Each All-on-4® dental implant system is completely customized to enhance your unique facial structure and give you the most beautiful, natural smile of your life.
- Eat what you want – Designed with comfort and stability in mind, All-on-4® doesn’t limit your diet like traditional dentures. From sticky candy and hard peanuts to hot soup, you can keep enjoying all your favorite foods.
- Just one visit – It usually takes less than a day to place the implants and can often only take a few hours. You won’t have to go to an off-site location, either, and can immediately start using your teeth again after the first day.
- Prevents bone loss – The dental implants in the All-on-4® system replace your natural tooth roots, which means they keep stimulating your jaw bone. Traditional dentures don’t do this, which leads to bone loss over time and the development of wrinkles.
- Lasts a lifetime – If you maintain regular dental visits and proper dental hygiene, you may not need to replace your All-on-4® restoration. That’s why they’re often known as forever teeth. Dentures, on the other hand, require replacement and extra trips every few years.
- Saves you time and money – You don’t want to spend more time in the dental chair than necessary, so one of the biggest benefits is that it limits most of your time and financial investment to one treatment day. Time is money and All-on-4® saves you both in the long run.
In the end, the benefits of All-on-4® dental implants combine to let you regain your youthful smile with the natural look and feel of your natural teeth.
Watch How It Changes Your Life:
What Does All-on-4® Treatment Include?
Using the latest technology and dental practice techniques, All-on-4® gives you a permanent set of new teeth that perform similar to natural teeth. No matter the condition of your teeth, All-on-4® can restore your smile. The best part? The process is at one location and can be completed in mere hours.
Here’s what makes up the All-on-4® system:
- Implants: Four – or sometimes five – titanium dental implants serve as the base/support for the system and lock down the permanent teeth for a secure, lasting fit. Think of them as screws that permanently attach to your jaw and replaces the function of your natural tooth roots. All-on-4® gets its name from the fact that, in general, all your new teeth rest on these four implants.
- Abutments: These connect the implants to the permanent teeth (known as a prosthesis) and can be removed if necessary.
- Prosthesis: Sometimes called a crown, prosthetic teeth or permanent bridge, the prosthesis is what acts as your new set of permanent teeth. Often made from zirconium or porcelain, it’s extremely durable and beautifully replicates the look and function of your natural teeth. There are other material options that have their own benefits. This will be one of the points that will be discussed with your treatment plan with Dr. Harogiannis.
All these components work together to make All-on-4® an effective, beautiful tooth replacement solution that has plenty of advantages over traditional dentures.
At our office, there’s one simple cost for the implant procedure and new set of teeth. No hidden fees and no surprise costs at the end. The cost for the tooth extractions depends on how many teeth are present at the time of surgery.
How Do I Get Started?
With all the benefits All-on-4® offers, you might think the process would be complicated, but it’s actually fairly simple. It involves surgically removing the teeth, placing the implants and often attaching the transitional/healing teeth in just one visit. This is followed by a few other short visits for examination and/or follow-up.
Here’s how the All-on-4® treatment process works:
- Consultation – During this appointment you can find out everything else you need to know about All-on-4®. Dr. Harogiannis will address all of your personal questions and/or concerns, such as the costs. If you’ve decided to do the All-on-4® procedure, he will create an initial treatment plan and timeframe for the rest of the process.
- Exam – a.k.a. Complete Dental Physical – During this appointment, we will run diagnostics, take images of your mouth and teeth as well as make needed impressions. With this information we will come up with the optimal treatment plan for your personal situation.
- Treatment planning appointment – This is the appointment where we will go over the final treatment plan and present to you the final costs. Generally it is beneficial to bring any significant other to this appointment as they may have additional questions. Once everything is ready to go, you’ll be able to schedule your actual procedure.
- Surgical Procedure – This is the day your implants will replace your teeth and often the procedure will be done under IV sedation or General Anesthesia here in our office. The surgical procedure can take a few hours depending on several factors. If the surgery goes well, your temporary set of teeth – known as “transitional or healing” teeth, will be attached to the dental implants. These will be functional and will actually help the bone grow to the implants through the healing phase. This allows you to immediately start experiencing the look, feel and function of your new “transitional” teeth.
- Follow up visits – You’ll need some time to heal and recover after the procedure and it’ll take anywhere from a few weeks to a several months. Dr. Harogiannis suggests softer foods – a fork-cut diet – during this healing phase. We like to see you multiple times for post operative appointments to ensure that you’re healing properly.
- Fabricating your permanent teeth – This is when the process is begun to make your new teeth. There are a few phases to this step that will be completed usually around six to eight months after surgery. We will do impressions and try-ins to ensure that you are totally happy with your new permanent All-on-4® teeth.
The Cost of All-on-4®
It’s one of the first questions people have when it comes to All-on-4®: what does it cost? While it varies from person to person depending on things like oral health and the complexity of the procedure, All-on-4® is a significant investment. It’s a one-time investment, though, meaning you’ll never need to pay for new teeth again.
Other solutions, like dentures, require replacement every few years. That can add up over time. All-on-4® makes the most of your time and money by utilizing innovative and cutting-edge technology. There are also payment plans available and possible insurance compensation, so you can afford and enjoy the All-on-4® treatment.
Scheduling Your Consultation – Take the Next Step
Now that you know all about All-on-4®, what’s are you waiting for?
Scheduling your consultation is your first step toward enjoying a beautiful new smile that lasts forever. Enjoy eating, talking, smiling and more with All-on-4® permanent dental implants.
Strongest Esthetic Ceramic
At 480 MPa, Crystal Ultra’s compressive strength is the strongest of all of the esthetic all ceramics and ceramic hybrids on the market.
Most Flexible Ceramic
At 10 GPA, Crystal Ultra is the only ceramic that bends and gives so it won’t chip, crack or fracture under stress.
Whereas other ceramics must be painted/shaded to “appear” translucent, Ultra truly is a translucent material ideal for cosmetic dentistry.